Saturday, 4 June 2011

Port Swettenham Railway Station, Malaysia.

The town of Klang is situated on swampy ground lying between the Klang River from which it takes its name and a semicircle of low hills. Klang was formerly the terminus of the government railway. It was re-named Port Swettenham in 1901. The post card shows the railways station as seen in the 1910’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment